预计所需阅读时间:4分钟
出处:亚伯拉罕讯息“有求必应”。
方法:经常做下列冥想与思想建设,恢复人本健康的正确信念。
功效:让自己身心灵维持自然健康的振动频率。
“我的健康自然状态”冥想:
It is natural for my body to be well.
健康,是身体的本然状态。
Even if I don't know what to do in order to get better, my body does.
我虽不知怎么做才会更健康,但我的身体知道。
I have trillions of cells with individual consciousness, and they know how to achieve their individual balance.
我身体内有数兆个具有个别意识的细胞,而且它们都知道如何达成各自的平衡。
When this condition began, I didn't know what I know now.
我因不知道这些,所以我生病了。
If I had known then what I know now, this condition couldn't have gotten started.
如果我早知道这些,我就还会病了。
I don't need to understand the cause of this illness.
我不需去了解这个病的起因。
I don't need to explain how it is that I'm experiencing this illness.
我无需说明这场病是怎么回事。
I have only to gently, eventually, release this illness.
我只须温和、渐渐地释放掉这个病。
It doesn't matter that it got started, because it's reversing its course right now.
虽然病已发生,不过没关系,它现在要逆转回去了。
It's natural that is would take some time for my body to begin to align to my improved thoughts of Well-Being.
让身体与“我本是健康的”的新进想法一致,本来就需要一点时间。
There's no hurry about any of this.
这当中无需躁进。
Well-Being is natural to me.
健康是我本然的状态。
My Inner Being is intricately aware of my physical body.
我内在的“精神存有”精细地觉察我的肉身。
My cells are asking for what they need in order to thrive, and Source Energy is answering those requests.
我的细胞会自动呼求维持健康成长所需的一切,“本源能量”会响应它们的请求。
I will relax now, to allow communication between my body and my Source.
现在我会放松,让身体与我的“本源”互相沟通。
My only work is to relax and breathe.
我只需放松和呼吸。
I can do that.
我能做得到。
I can do that easily.
我能轻易地做到。
——谢明宪译
评论